Looking for a little help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a little help...

Post by Chris_5.0 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey Guys,

I know it's been a while since I've really gotten on here, but I'd like to poke my head in and say hi. Hope everything is going well for all of you and it's good to see the forum is still going strong.

My main reasoning for posting up on here is that I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm coming up into my senior year of school at University of Maryland studying Economics with a generalization in Business and I'm looking for some part time work to do while I'm in school. I'll be commuting to College Park from Mt. Airy on MWF, which leaves TuTh/weekends for other ventures. The majority of my resume consists of marketing experience, and I'm generally trying to stick to that general theme. I figured I'd post up on here to see if any old (or new) friends could help a fellow 'stang lover out. Obviously, I'm looking for something in between Mt. Airy and College Park, and have recently been looking at Ford Dealerships. But, I'm definitely open to other ideas.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated! I'll do my best to make it out to the next meet. Oh, btw, big plans to have an '03 Mach 1 by the end of next year. I'll keep you all posted. ;)

Thank you in advance for your time!

Chris

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 6-Speed
1987 Pontiac Fiero, 5-Speed, 4 cyl [SOLD]
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible [Torch Red] [RIP]

07/17/11 - "Like I said, it was an awesome burnout! Thanks for CHRIStening the 5.0" - James via text message
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-10-10

View user profile http://lnkd.in/icRUbA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a little help...

Post by Henny Penny on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 am

I hear that they are looking for someone to wear the mouse costume at the Chuckie Cheese here:ROTFL:  in Glen Burnie....
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a little help...

Post by Great White on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 am

Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger