February Meet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: February Meet

Post by Silverstang on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:30 pm

The wings are good but the next time you have to get one of the burgers....If you really want to "Roll Like a Boss" you get both.
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by etc1006 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

kooldawg6 wrote:Have fun, Gang! I miss you guys!

I'm currently unable to even drive as I pretty much have no use of my left arm and haven't found a medication that masks enough of the pain :-( My MRI isn't until Monday, so we're still not sure what is the cause of my pain, but the orthopedic doc is possibly leaning towards a disc problem or bone spur on my spine pinching a nerve root...

I had a similar problem in my neck a couple months after my back injury (L4-5) Woke up and I couldn't use my right arm one day could barely move it... For anything... Had a impinged nerve C5-6. Comp said it wasn't related to my back (BS, considering how I had to use my arms/shoulders to get out of bed/chair/off the can/etc...) Had a lamenectomy to clear the nerve and the doc trimmed some spurs also. I was able to squeeze his hand in the recovery room! After I did that he said "Ok all better!" To this day I have no more problems at all with my neck. Then it was on to my back.... Twice... Hope things go well for you!!
etc1006
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm

glad to see everyone had a great time! I really wanted to come out but I was woken up very early to be called into work ASAP so I had to go. I can't wait for the next one guys.
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2011-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripken0808 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 am

kooldawg6 wrote:Have fun, Gang! I miss you guys!

I'm currently unable to even drive as I pretty much have no use of my left arm and haven't found a medication that masks enough of the pain :-( My MRI isn't until Monday, so we're still not sure what is the cause of my pain, but the orthopedic doc is possibly leaning towards a disc problem or bone spur on my spine pinching a nerve root...
John, Been there done that. If you do need the surgery, it's not that bad of a recovery. I was back to work after my second one in 3 weeks. Good luck bro. Let me know if you need anything.
Ripken0808
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2