A little update..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Well, my car is out of the garage because it's that time a year. I have some good videos so far of some street races and other footage that me and a friend are working on. Hopefully i'll be able to show some of those within the next 2 weeks. Here's a pic I took today of an Intake I threw together. Filter and bright blue couplers are from advanced auto parts. MAF and Pipe are from a ram air BBK kit.




The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by kooldawg6 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Lookin' good! Glad you've got it out and on the road again
avatar
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Age : 44
Location : John from Fredericksburg, VA
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by AAron83 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Lookin good Justin. Mines out the garage too
avatar
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Age : 34
Location : Wheaton MD
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks John and Aaron!

Awesome to hear Aaron, definately looking forward to seeing it sometime! Bring it out one Friday night!

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Now that's one clean engine!! Cant wait for the vids!

And Aaron, so your car is all good from when it was at JPC? Haven't seen you on here in a while! glad to see its out of the garage!

Once mine is fixed, im looking forward to cruisin with the foxes... oh and the rest of MPSF
avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by Cygnetone on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:01 am

Looking good Justin, Look forward to seeing it maybe at the Sheehy Ford show in April if you make it over there.
avatar
Cygnetone
GT
GT

Number of posts : 83
Age : 51
Location : Walkersville, MD
Registration date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by Droptop306 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:18 am

Looks Good. Cant wait to see the group at Sheehy. Hopefully my car is back together by then. We will see.
avatar
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Age : 44
Location : Pasadena
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks guys, yea I might be able to make it out to sheehy if i'm not busy! I kinda had a change of heart recently and went from wanting something to look perfect, to wanting something that's just clean and fast.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 pm

The92Foxbody wrote: fast.

avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:55 pm

RTW0223 wrote:
The92Foxbody wrote: fast.


Haha yes, i'm going for fast now

I have future plans of doing something with the block.. unsure of what my finances will look like for these plans but when the time comes i'll be sure to post.

Ryan - Hows the fox? I remember you having problem after problem haha, I hope everything is good now

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:21 pm

The92Foxbody wrote:
RTW0223 wrote:
The92Foxbody wrote: fast.


Haha yes, i'm going for fast now

I have future plans of doing something with the block.. unsure of what my finances will look like for these plans but when the time comes i'll be sure to post.

Ryan - Hows the fox? I remember you having problem after problem haha, I hope everything is good now


ehhh... lol by OC im hoping to have it on the road.. lol.... problems....
avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by AAron83 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Yea Ryan its all good since it was at JPC last summer. took it on the catoctin mountain cruise last fall for the first time since it was fixed. charging system is a little weak now

Justin If i get a friday night off i will bring it out. i dont know any local spots anymore since Montrose Road/ Rockville Pike days
avatar
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Age : 34
Location : Wheaton MD
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

ranx93 wrote:
Justin If i get a friday night off i will bring it out. i dont know any local spots anymore since Montrose Road/ Rockville Pike days

Okay, just let me know, I don't have your number anymore because I got a new fone. A good local spot thats live every friday night if the weather is nice is the shoppers mcdonalds meet over off great seneca near Northwest High.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 pm



Thanks guys! Took my rear end casing off today to change the fluid and gasket.. and what do ya know.. the guy who previously owned the car had put 3:73s in... he told me it had 3:55s and I never bothered taking the casing off to see. Also installed some BBK, 1 5/8" unequal length shorty headers today. very productive today on the stang.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

The92Foxbody wrote:

Thanks guys! Took my rear end casing off today to change the fluid and gasket.. and what do ya know.. the guy who previously owned the car had put 3:73s in... he told me it had 3:55s and I never bothered taking the casing off to see. Also installed some BBK, 1 5/8" unequal length shorty headers today. very productive today on the stang.

Surprise!!!! lol and did you previoulsy have stock headers?
avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by AAron83 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 pm

The92Foxbody wrote:
ranx93 wrote:
Justin If i get a friday night off i will bring it out. i dont know any local spots anymore since Montrose Road/ Rockville Pike days

Okay, just let me know, I don't have your number anymore because I got a new fone. A good local spot thats live every friday night if the weather is nice is the shoppers mcdonalds meet over off great seneca near Northwest High.

yea i remember that old spot in germantown used to be good back in the days then ricers took over just like in rockville so i forgot all about it
avatar
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Age : 34
Location : Wheaton MD
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 pm

[quote="ranx93"][quote="The92Foxbody"]
ranx93 wrote:

yea i remember that old spot in germantown used to be good back in the days then ricers took over just like in rockville so i forgot all about it

Now its back, theres some mustangs, camaros, firebirds, and some eclipses that are fast. Theres always gonna be ricers, nothing you can do about that anymore.


RYAN - Yea, the headers that were on it were my original 1 3/8'' stock headers, my car is a little louder now and seems to have a little bit more power, for only a small price of $85. Found the headers on corral and could not pass the deal up.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Nice man. A set of bbk shorties always does the trick. Smile I will be looking for an american thunder catback in the summer to complete my exhaust setup. im really anxious to hear it after that.
avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:30 pm

RTW0223 wrote:Nice man. A set of bbk shorties always does the trick. Smile I will be looking for an american thunder catback in the summer to complete my exhaust setup. im really anxious to hear it after that.

Haha, yea they helped me finish my exhaust for now. Catbacks are a good choice, that will probably sound pretty good on yours. If I ever get around to it, i'm changing to the SLP LM catback on Latemodelrestoration and getting an offroad X pipe. Loudness is my goal. I'm the opposite of most people, I don't want tone, I want it to be annoyingly loud haha ROTFL

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 pm

haha thats awesome. I wont put anything but flows on my car but thats just me. I had slps on my v6 and even for a v6 it was loud hahaha. you should get an h pipe with the slps or its going to be raspy as hell! right now i have no tailpipes is obnoxiously loud, but with no tone to it. and i get headaches a lot from the CO2. I would love to go to an all around 3" system, but i want to be able to put 275's on my rear.
avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by The92Foxbody on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm

RTW0223 wrote:haha thats awesome. I wont put anything but flows on my car but thats just me. I had slps on my v6 and even for a v6 it was loud hahaha. you should get an h pipe with the slps or its going to be raspy as hell! right now i have no tailpipes is obnoxiously loud, but with no tone to it. and i get headaches a lot from the CO2. I would love to go to an all around 3" system, but i want to be able to put 275's on my rear.

Hahaha i know, the SLPs are loud and raspy with an X, that's exactly why I want to switch to an X, I personally like it. Oh man really? Yea, for some reason I never cared much for the sound of dumps. I currently have 275's on my rear, the tailpipes barely fit and i believe they are 2.5''

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Age : 24
Location : Boyds, MD
Registration date : 2010-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by Maui Built on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Nice work on the car. I have BBK equal shorties, pypes X pipe and flows and it sounds nice....wakes the neighbors when I get into it...but not too hateful cruisin..
avatar
Maui Built
GT
GT

Number of posts : 125
Age : 51
Location : LaVale, Maryland
Registration date : 2010-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by AAron83 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

RTW0223 wrote:Nice man. A set of bbk shorties always does the trick. Smile I will be looking for an american thunder catback in the summer to complete my exhaust setup. im really anxious to hear it after that.

Im running the american thunder catback. just got it to quiet the car down, got tired of smelling like fuel after driving, and emissions test which required tailpipes. i was using 2.5 inch mac pro dumps. you will like the american thunders mine has super 44 series flowmasters
avatar
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Age : 34
Location : Wheaton MD
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by RTW0223 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:45 am

cant wait!!!
avatar
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1846
Age : 26
Location : Hagerstwon, MD
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by Henny Penny on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:58 am

Maui Built wrote:Nice work on the car. I have BBK equal shorties, pypes X pipe and flows and it sounds nice....wakes the neighbors when I get into it...but not too hateful cruisin..
now that the weather has broken have you finished putting your car back together? Yeah I know that you probably still have snow on the ground up there.
avatar
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Age : 55
Location : Pasadena
Registration date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little update..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum